Diamond Head Hiking & Passport to Pearl Harbor Tour
Diamond Head is an ancient crater which is 760 feet above sea level. Located in the southeast coast of Oahu, not far from Waikiki, Diamond Head hiking can seem a bit challenging but once you start it, it will only take you around 40 to 60 minutes to reach the 760-foot summit. This is going to be an extremely rewarding and extraordinary hike as it is filled with astonishing 360 degrees views once you make it to the top.
Diamond Head hiking is suitable for adults as well as children because the path is mostly paved and people do not confront any obstacle while hiking it. You will also get the chance to see the important places such as the Koko Head Crater and Hanauma Bay in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle. Don’t forget to take your camera along as the panoramic views of Diamond Head will be the best backdrop to capture some amazing moments.
Once you are done with Diamond Head hiking you can visit one of the ‘must see’ site from your list i.e. Pearl Harbor. While visiting Pearl Harbor, make sure you to get the passport to Pearl Harbor tour that will make things extremely easy for you as the passport includes admission to all the significant places.
However, as thousands of visitors come to Pearl Harbor every day, it can be quite hard for tourists to get a passport to Pearl Harbor on your own. You don’t need to worry about! We can assist you to arrange the passport to Pearl Harbor. With our assistance, your time and energy both will be saved for the amazing trip ahead as we will look after everything for you.
Your Passport to Pearl Harbor Includes:
- Access to iconic sights at the Pacific Historic Parks
- Expert insight & narration with hours of audio guides
- Audio tour of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Museum
- Audio guide to the USS Arizona Memorial
- Arizona Memorial Audio is available in English, French, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean. You can also dub the documentary movie with actual footage of the attacks on Pearl Harbor with the help of your audio guide.
- Paying tribute to war heroes at the USS Arizona Memorial
- Tour of the Battleship Missouri
- An audio tour of the Battleship Missouri Memorial in English, Japanese, Korean, or Chinese.
- Admission to the Pearl Harbor Virtual Reality Center
- Transportation to and from Ford Island from the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Tickets to the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum including WWII Hangars 37 and 79
- Audio tour of the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Audio tour of the USS Bowfin Museum in English, Japanese or Korean
- Admission and audio tour of the Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park
- Audio tour of the USS Bowfin Submarine in English, Japanese or Korean
- Avail of the free parking at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Ensure that you carry your government-issued photo ID.
- Arizona Memorial ferry and the movie ticket (You can pick it up at no cost at the Visitor Center.)
The Visitor Center opens at 7:00 am that is why it is suggested to start the tour early in order to obtain the tickets. We will help you to take a full tour of all museums, parks, and memorials at Pearl Harbor in one day.
If you have booked your Passport online, you can redeem them by at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center. You will also see that the Arizona Memorial movie tickets are also given at there.
Note: Make sure that you bring your government-issued photo ID card because you will be required to show it when you are entering the military area.