Volcano Tour Package from Kona
Road to Hana one day tour and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience
Experience the tropical splendor of Hawaii like you never have before with the Volcano Tour Package from Kona w/ Road to Hana one day tour and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience
Rich in tradition, culture and natural beauty beyond belief, Hawaii is truly the perfect paradise.
Let us bring to you the enchanting world of Aloha with our two island Volcano Tour Package from Kona w/ Road to Hana one day tour and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience
Enjoy the epic diversity of Hawaii’s landscapes and attractions while visiting two uniquely beautiful islands, teeming with vibrant tropical flowers and crystalline ocean views. Anything is possible with Discover Hawaii Tours, so come along with us as we explore our island paradise.
Whether you’d like to escape to the old world grandeur of Maui along the heavenly Road to Hana or explore Kilauea the world’s most active volcano on Hawai’i Island, this island-hopping adventure is the perfect way to experience all that Hawai’i has to offer at a great price.
Enjoy the two most popular attractions in Hawaii with one tour package!
Take a Hawaii Volcanoes National Park tour and the Road to Hana tour with Discover Hawaii Tours on our two island tour package.
Your multi island Volcano Tour Package from Kona
Road to Hana one day tour and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience includes the following
Roundtrip Inter Island flight from Honolulu Airport
Road to Hana Eco-Adventure tour from Kona
One-Day Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Tour from Kona
One Day Hawaii Volcano tour Highlights
- Round trip inter island airfare to Kona International airport
- Kona Coffee Farm
- Local Tropical fruit stand
- Macadamia Nut Farm
- Punalu’u Sweet Bread Bakery
- Lunch at Punalu’u Black Sand Beach
- Thurston Lava Tube
- Volcanoes National Park Admission
- National Park Visitor Center
- Volcanic Activity of
Road to Hana Eco-Adventure tour
- Pickup from Resort/Hotel/Condo/Meeting Location
- Stop off at Safeway in Kahului to grab “goodies” for the day
- Drive up through the rolling hills of “Up Country” in Kula
- Pass by the Maui Winery in Ulapalakua
- Journey through the pristine untouched lands of Kaupo with several photo stops along the way
- See historical churches in backside Maui over 150 years old
- Stop off at “Laulima Organic Farm” where they focus on sustainability and you may indulge in the exotic fruits grown right from the property!
- Pass by the “7 Sacred pools or The Pools at Oheo” at Haleakala National Park
- Stop off at the awe inspiring Wailua Falls with potential oppertunity to swim in a 97 Foot waterfall (weather permitting)
- Stop at Auntie Virgies botanical flower farm and see a genuine family supporting the local community
- Pass by Hamoa Beach
- Lunch at Koki Beach at the infamous “Huli Huli Chicken” where Gordon Ramsey was taught by Uncle Russel how to make the chicken
- Pass through Hana Town
- Stop off at Waianapanapa State Park and experience the crisp “Black Sand Beach,” (entry fees included with tour)
- Stop off at Pua’akaa Falls and have one last oppertunity to swim for the day
- Pass by Waikani Falls (3 Bears)
- Stop off at Halfway to Hana where the same family has served fresh baked Banana Bread for over 38 years!
- Stop off at Keanae Point where the crashing waves and views make you want to melt away!
- Pass by the “Painted Forest” where the Rainbow Eucalyptus trees flourish
- Pass by “Bamboo Forest”
- Stop off at “Ho’okipa Beach Park” and witness the Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle resting on the beach
- Return to Pickup Point
This thrilling Volcano Tour Package from Kona w/ Road to Hana one day tour and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Experience is exclusive to Discover Hawaii Tours and includes all admissions to the top sites in Hawaii
With your expert tour guide, you’ll experience the Road to Hana tour on Maui and enjoy the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park tour on the Big Island. Discover the beauty and diversity of Hawaii on our two island tour along with our expert tour guides.
The two island tour is unlike any other tour package available and you won’t want to miss the opportunity to discover Hawaii with us.
Our tour guides: Hawaii’s Ambassadors of Aloha
Our unrivaled customer service comes from our hand selected professional tour guides. Each Ambassador of Aloha must demonstrate three core qualities:
- Expertise of Hawaiian history
- Friendly, Professional Attitude
- Embodiment of the Aloha spirit
At Discover Hawaii Tours, our expert local guides are the key to an enjoyable experience. Chosen for their friendly “Aloha” spirit, each guide has an amazing grasp of all things Hawaiian–from Language to Island Trivia only a “local” would know.
Discover Hawaii Tour’s guides are eager to bring the spirit of the islands to your vacation through story telling and captivating tales.
Of course, safe driving is a hallmark of Discover Hawaii Tours and our Drivers are carefully chosen and trained in professionalism, courtesy, knowledge and discretion. They receive ongoing training to maintain our highly strict standards.
Discover Hawaii Tours adheres to the highest standards of vehicle quality and maintenance with exceptional service, featuring an immaculately clean fleet of luxurious and well-equipped vehicles. Reclining seats and powerful air-conditioning provide maximum comfort on all tours.