Discover Oahu without paying more than a bargain! Every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, vendors and shoppers hunt for cheap finds at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet & Flea Market. Feast your eyes on leis, shirts, paintings, souvenirs and more from over 700 local vendors. Please note: $1 entrance fee not included in your tour and must be paid in cash at the front gate (kids under 11 are free!). Just remember, most vendors only accept cash. Open Saturday, Sunday, Wednesday Saturday and Wednesday Hours: 8:00am – 3:00pm Sunday Hours: 6:30am – 3:00pm
Aloha Stadium has played host to many concerts and sporting events throughout the years. U2, Michael Jackson, The Police, Whitney Houston, and the Rolling Stones have all played concerts inside the stadium. Aloha Stadium has also been featured in Magnum P.I., Lilo and Stitch, and LOST.
Facts & Trivia
- Island: Oahu
- Duration: Approximately 2 hours 15 minutes at Flea Market
- Amenities: Concession stands are located by 4C, 6C and 11C. Snack bars are located by Gate 1, Gate 4 and Gate 6. Restrooms available at snack bar locations. ATMs located at the main ticket office and inside Gate
- Insider Tip: On days that the University of Hawaii football team plays at home, the Flea Market is closed for the day. Feel free to tailgate in the parking lot and take in a Warrior win!
- Fun Fact: Sitting in the highest seat in the stadium is as high as a ten-story building!
- What to Expect: Its your one-stop shopping destination for everything Hawaii. Remember to dress comfortably, bring a hat, sun-protection and water.
- Pop Culture: Not only does Aloha Stadium host the swap meet, but it also is the site of many football games including the University Hawaii home games, the NFL Pro Bowl, and many high school games throughout the season.