About Your Tour
Escape to new and exciting worlds as Discover Hawaii Tours takes you on a journey through the Jewel of the Pacific, visiting Hawaii’s secret treasures and hidden gems on three uniquely beautiful islands. With breathtaking panoramic ocean views, rolling landscapes of lush vegetation, and brilliant skyline backdrops, exploring Hawaii has never been more fun. Embark on an island-hopping adventure with us as we journey through the best destinations available.
Honor the heroes and survivors of the December 7th attack on Pearl Harbor while enriching your vacation with history. Roam beyond the beaten path and discover an abundance of lush tropical gardens and vibrant marine life on the infamous North Shore. Hike to the top of an ancient volcano and enjoy the 360° coastal panoramas. Experience the haunting music, dance and cuisine of Hawaii under the stars during an unforgettable evening at a premier Lū‘au.
What better way to experience the diversity of Hawaiian adventures and landscapes than by visiting different islands? Revel in the old world grandeur of Maui’s Road to Hana as you discover the quintessential rhythm of island life. Take a short plane ride to Hawai‘i Island and explore one of the greatest wonders of the world and the most active volcano in existence: Mount Kīlauea. Continuously erupting since 1983, feel the warm glow of hot lava as you learn about this enthralling wonderland. Our island paradise is nothing short of spectacular, so let Discover Hawaii Tours show you the best that Hawaii has to offer for a great price!
WHAT YOU’LL GET
– Pearl Harbor & North Shore of Oahu Tour: With the Pearl Harbor and North Shore Combo tour, you’ll visit Oahu’s spectacular North Shore and Pearl Harbor’s USS Arizona Memorial. Experience the beauty and history of the island on this tour, lunch included!
– Premium Luau Package: Come and immerse yourself into this world-class Luau at Hawaii’s best kept secret estate.
– Koko Head Crater Sunrise Hike: Hike to the top of Koko Head Crater on Oahu, one of the island’s most challenging hikes.
– Maui: The Road to Hana Tour: You must see the Hana Highway! Inter-island airfare to Maui included, with Oahu hotel pick-up. Maui’s Road to Hana Tour features beaches, lookouts, waterfalls, and lunch.
– Big Island: Volcano Eco-Adventure Tour: Island-hop from Oahu to the Big Island of Hawaii and experience the world’s most active volcano. Visit to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Mt. Kilauea and the volcanic sites of Hawaii.