About Your Tour
Discover the beautiful land of Hawaii and the diversity of her landscapes with this three-island package from Maui. Shrouded in tropical greenery and alluring seaside magnificence, the awe-inspiring splendor of Hawaii never goes unnoticed.
Escape to the blissful serenity of Hana’s Heavenly Highway, where you’ll explore Hawaii’s countryside living, enjoying the spectacular coastal landscapes and traditional island culture. Travel the rugged eastern coastline and experience one of the last unspoiled Hawaiian frontiers in comfort and style with Discover Hawaii Tours.
On Oahu, visit the floating structure of Arizona Memorial while exploring the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center. With an incredible myriad of museums and memorials to choose from, Pearl Harbor is an amazing experience that you don’t want to miss. Then, take a tour of historic downtown Honolulu, where you’ll visit Punchbowl National Cemetery and see the only residence on US soil, Iolani Palace.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Hawaii’s largest municipality while riding in comfort and style with Discover Hawaii Tours.
Escape to the ever-changing landscape of Hawai’i Island and experience one of the most active volcanoes on earth. Often referred to as the ‘world’s only drive-in-volcano’, Kilauea has been constantly erupting since 1983 and features miles of razor shark lava rock and ancient lava caves.
So come along with us as we discover all that these beautiful islands have to offer on this island-hopping adventure through Oahu, Maui, and Hawaii Island!
What you’ll get
- The Pearl Harbor Experience from Kapalua Experience the best of Hawaii on a full day tour from Kapalua, Maui! Discover the rich history and culture of the islands as you visit some of the most revered sites on Oahu.
- The Road to Hana Tour: Tour Maui’s famous Hana Highway and beyond during our Road to Hana Eco-Adventure. Experience lush tropical rainforests, beautiful waterfalls, ancient ruins and colorful, enduring traditions along the Hana Highway and one of Maui’s most popular attractions.
- Big Island Volcano Eco Adventure: On this inter-island excursion, you’ll visit the town of Hilo, sites like Rainbow Falls, Volcanoes National Park, and a discovery of the life of the world’s most active volcano.
Our tour guides: Hawaii’s Ambassadors of Aloha
Our unrivaled customer service comes from our hand selected professional tour guides. Each Ambassador of Aloha must demonstrate three core qualities:
- Expertise of Hawaiian history
- Friendly, Professional Attitude
- Embodiment of the Aloha spirit
At Discover Hawaii Tours, our expert local guides are the key to an enjoyable experience. Chosen for their friendly “Aloha” spirit, each guide has an amazing grasp of all things Hawaiian–from Language to Island Trivia only a “local” would know. Recognizable by their bright red shirt, Discover Hawaii Tour’s guides are eager to bring the spirit of the islands to your vacation through story telling and captivating tales.
Of course, safe driving is a hallmark of Discover Hawaii Tours and our Drivers are carefully chosen and trained in professionalism, courtesy, knowledge and discretion. They receive ongoing training to maintain our highly strict standards.
Discover Hawaii Tours adheres to the highest standards of vehicle quality and maintenance with exceptional service, featuring an immaculately clean fleet of luxurious and well-equipped vehicles. Reclining seats and powerful air-conditioning provide maximum comfort on all tours.
With us, you will discover it all!