THE HIGHLIGHTS OF HAWAII
Embark on a journey of a lifetime with us as Discover Hawaii Tours takes you to the magical land of Aloha. Rich in culture, scenic mountains, pristine beaches, and friendly people, the island lifestyle is truly Heaven on Earth.
Considered the jewel of the Pacific, Hawaii is the perfect tropical destination. Let the fresh floral air awaken your senses and carry you away to an exotic utopia of tranquil waters, exquisite beauty, and friendly people. With six unique islands to choose from, exploring paradise has never been more fun. With exciting adventures ranging from snorkeling along colorful coral reefs to enjoying a stunning Hawaiian sunset at the island’s hottest Luau, you’re guaranteed to make Hawaii your second home.
Your ultimate Hawaii vacation includes tours of the four main islands: Oahu, Maui, Kauai, and Hawaii Island. With accommodations up to 22 people, your tour will be an intimate experience that the whole family can enjoy. Seats are limited and they’re filling up fast, so book now!
- Complete Tour of Historic Downtown Honolulu — Learn all about how Hawaii became a US State from its Republic origin. Visit the only royal residence on US soil, Iolani Palace. Drive through the 600-acre Kamehameha Schools and the surrounding local neighborhoods. Stroll down one of the first Chinatowns in America and sample the locally sourced tropical fruit in the market. End your tour cruising through the Waikiki Beach strip, learning all about the Golden Age of Hawaiian Surf.
- Pearl Harbor and Arizona Memorial — Bring history to life while visiting Pearl Harbor and Arizona Memorial. Take a tour of the Battlefield of WWII and stand on the same spot where the Japanese Generals surrendered while aboard the Battleship Missouri.
- North Shore Adventure — Explore the rich culture and beautiful scenery of the world-famous North Shore! Stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation and sample some of the sweetest and pineapple in the world. Then, see first hand some of the biggest waves in the world at infamous surf sports. Discover culture at the Polynesian Cultural Center, learning all about the customs of the Pacific.
- The Big Kahuna Luau — Experience an unforgettable evening under the stars at The Big Kahuna Luau! Enjoy a night of delicious local cuisine, award-winning Hawaiian music, and tantalizing dance at the island’s hottest Luau. With gorgeous panoramic views of Honolulu’s glittering city lights, you and the whole family are guaranteed to have the time of your life.
- Road to Hana — Discover the island of Maui along the famous Road to Hana tour. Travel back in time to old Hawaii, where you’ll stumble upon beautiful waterfalls, quaint island ranches, black sand beaches, and stunning scenic views.
- Farmhouse Tour — Visit one of Maui’s famous organic farms, learning all about the different plant varieties and lifestyle of our local farmers. With everything from lavender fields to wine vineyards, there’s something for the whole family to enjoy.
- Take a look inside the everyday life and culinary style of Maui natives. Discover the true meaning of Hawaiian hospitality as a local family welcomes you into their home, where you’ll get a chance to share a meal together and possibly make lifetime friends.
- Molokini Excursion — Jump in the warm and inviting waters of the Pacific while snorkeling with some of the ocean’s friendliest creatures! Get up close and personal with the colorful reef and marine life of Maui’s famous Molokini Island. A definite must-see of all ocean lovers out there.
- Volcano Eco-Adventure — Get a chance to see the world’s most active volcano while visiting Hawaii Island! Feel the warm glow of fresh lava as you learn about how the Hawaiian islands were formed and the creation of Mount Kilauea. Take an in-depth tour of Volcano National Park and see first hand the utter destruction caused by the constant flow of hot magma.
- Tour of Hilo Town — Take an exciting tour of the quaint island town of Hilo, where you’ll visit the infamous Rainbow Falls and stop along the breathtaking black sand beaches of Hawaii Island.
- Waimea Canyon Eco-Adventure — As you venture through the Garden Isle’s most scenic spots. Take a tour of the island’s most beautiful natural land formations, stopping at the Spouting Horn Blowhole, Tunnel of Trees, and Captain Cook’s landing site. End your day exploring Waimea Canyon, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific. Enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding countryside, mile-deep rifts, and cascading waterfalls. This excursion is sure to be the highlight of your trip.