We’re on YouTube: Watch Hawaii Videos Now
Discover Hawaii Tours is on YouTube! Since 2008 we’ve been uploading exciting Hawaii videos (and slideshows) of popular attractions like Dole Plantation and the Road to Hana. We’re constantly updating, too.
We just uploaded our 100th video to YouTube.We recently uploaded real customer testimonials to our YouTube channel. We are now at 100 videos (and counting). Subscribe now to our YouTube channel for the latest updates.
Discover something newPlanning a vacation to Hawaii? Discover unique Hawaii attractions you didn’t know existed by watching our YouTube videos. Don’t know where to start? Browse our latest uploads or check out our curated playlists. Discover new places with our Things to Do in Hawaii YouTube playlist:
- Kualoa Ranch, one of Oahu’s most majestic locations
- Oahu’s top eco-adventures
- Maui’s Road to Hana, America’s most scenic drive
- Volcanic wonders on the Big Island
Learn about HawaiiDid you know? The Royal Hawaiian Band regularly performs at the Iolani Palace. The performances are free and open to the public, and the Royal Hawaiian Band provides folding chairs for the audience. Learn about events, attractions, and tours on our YouTube channel:
- Discover Oahu on island tours
- The Royal Hawaiian Band, founded in 1836 by King Kamehameha III
- Lantern Floating Festival, held every year at Magic Island
- Explore the Polynesian Cultural Center