Tips For Island Hopping In Hawaii
Always exciting, island hopping in Hawaii is one of the best ways to make sure you have an unforgettable vacation. Each island has a special personality and their own unique attractions, and to be able to experience more than one is a true vacation treat. Here’s some tips if you’re going to be island hopping in Hawaii.If your trip requires you to drive to the airport, be sure to check with your concierge to see how long the drive is and what traffic is like at that time of day.
Helpful tips for island hopping in Hawaii
1. Choose which island you want to seeThe first thing you should do is choose which island you want to see. Using Travel Guides to research island attractions is a great way to narrow down where you want to go or what you want to see. We offer island hopping trips to and from Oahu, Maui, and the Big Island. Check them out here!
2. Book your seats as early as possibleSeats on airlines can sell out fast, especially during the holiday season. It’s a wise idea to book your seats as early as possible to guarantee your island hopping adventure. Also, rates tend to increase as the tour date draws near, so waiting can also increase costs.
3. Pack and plan accordinglyBe sure to check and see what items are suggested and required for your tour. Proper photo identification is required to board the plane, so be sure to bring your wallet! Days spent island hopping in Hawaii can be long, so here’s a few things that are good to pack:
- Healthy snacks like trail mix, granola bars, and beef jerky make great companions for a day trip.
- A light jacket or sweater comes in handy as the day draws near, and make for a decent pillow on the return flight!
- Medications, and other personal effects that aid you on a daily basis are not something to leave the island without!
- Extra camera batteries or charging cords can come in handy during meal stops to make sure your digital devices last as long as you do!