New Tour: Big Island Eco-Zipline Adventure Now Available
Whether you’re a zip line enthusiast or simply looking for fun activities in Hawaii, the Big Island Zipline Eco-Adventure Tour is exactly what you need:
- Breathtaking tropical scenery
- Expert and enthusiastic staff
- One of the most extensive zipline courses in Hawaii
If you are new to zipliningGreat! Because the zipline guides are entertaining and accommodating, so you will feel right at home every step of the way.
If you are a seasoned zipline proEven better! You’ll love the eco, cultural, and historic knowledge each guide has to offer. Plus, every tour group is a maximum of 10 people, so you can have a personalized tour experience on the Big Island!
What is included?The Big Island zipline tour includes all equipment, snacks and beverages, and transportation from the zipline baseyard to the tropical rainforest where adventure awaits. Please note, you must arrange your own transportation to meet up at the zipline baseyard in Hawi, Hawaii.
More tour details
- 8 ziplines
- A two-hundred-foot suspension bridge
- Free locally prepared snacks and refreshments
- Over 10,000 feet total of zipline (That almost 2 miles!)
- Located in North Kohala