New Allegiant Air flights to Hawaii: $159 Tickets
The low-down on airfare deals:Allegiant Air currently offers introductory fares as low as $159 each way, depending on your departure and arrival destinations.
From Kahului Airport (Maui)
- $199 to Bellingham, Washington, beginning on Nov. 14
From Honolulu International Airport (Oahu)
- $159 to Bellingham, beginning Nov. 15
- $179 to Eugene, Oregon, beginning on Nov. 17
- $199 to Santa Maria, California, beginning on Nov. 17
- $199 to Stockton, California, beginning on Nov. 18
- Tickets must be purchased by Monday, May 21.
- Travel dates must occur by January 15, 2013.
In the official press release by the airline company, Allegiant Travel Company’s president, Andrew C. Levy, said:
“We are pleased to expand our presence in the Islands with nonstop service to Maui and additional nonstop service to Honolulu from four more of our existing markets.” He added, “This is especially exciting because it comes shortly after announcing initial service to Hawaii from Las Vegas and Fresno.”
Are you planning a trip to Hawaii?Now is the best time to start doing research about your trip to Hawaii. Here are a few tips to make the most of your vacation (and your budget):
- Follow travel businesses on social media (airlines and hotels post deals to Facebook and Twitter often).
- Make a list of things you want to do/see in Hawaii
- Rent a car only if you know where you want to go, otherwise it’s a good idea to take a tour to familiarize yourself with Hawaii’s attractions
- Cut back on luxuries like sweets, alcohol, movies and concerts. Save up for your trip instead.