5 Best Maui Day Tours for the Whole Family!
Discover Hawaii Tours will be sure to provide an exciting and unforgettable experience for your entire family, providing amazing one day and inter-island tours and Hawaii vacations packages. These five Maui day tours are sure to create a memory that you and your family will treasure for a lifetime.
1. First, the Road to Hana is sure to imprint hundreds of beautiful Maui images in your memory with its twists and curves through fabulously green rainforests, rushing waterfalls, golden beaches, and alongside a dormant volcano. With plenty of opportunities to stop for pictures, snacks, and walks along some of Maui’s most extravagant beaches, this day tour will absolutely entertain all members of your family throughout its entirety.
2. Another option ideal for the vacationing family is the Hawaii Volcano Eco-Adventure from Maui. Leaving from Maui and lead by a tour guide who is friendly and an expert on volcanos, this tour includes a visit to the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Your tour guide will lead you to the world’s most powerful and active volcano, Mount Kilauea. This tour also includes a trip to the fascinating Rainbow Falls and a trek through the Thurston Lava Tube, both of which will expand your and your family’s notion of the Earth’s capacity for beauty and wonder.
3. If you prefer the luxury of a private beach, the Molokai Adventure Tour is a dream. This tour includes a round trip ferry pass; you and your family will enjoy a relaxing ride through the Molokai Channel on the Molokai Princess ferry boat. The Molokai Channel is the body of water that separates Maui and Molokai, and it is known for the marine life that displays itself for those on the ferry. Once you arrive on the Island of Molokai, you will visit some of Hawaii’s most gorgeous sites, such as Kalaupapa Sea Cliff Lookout and Hawaiian fishponds.
4. If you would enjoy viewing the marine life from the deck of the Molokai Princess, the Maui Whale Watch Tour is designed for you. Complete with underwater listening devices so that guests may experience the sound of these creatures, this tour guarantees that you will spot a breathtaking humpback whale, and often spotted on this tour are mothers, calves, and male whales all interacting with each other. This tour also includes an educational talk from Naturalists and a Junior Naturalist Program for Kids—perfect for the family!
5. For families who want to take a step even closer to the marine life, the Molokini and Lanai Wild Dolphin Snorkel Adventure is quite the adventure. This six-hour snorkel adventure off the Maui Coast is suitable for snorkelers of all ages and experience levels. You and your family will swim with several spectacular species of tropical fish, and after the snorkel, you will enjoy a scenic and tranquil boat ride to the coast of Lanai, which is known for its wild bottlenose dolphin spotting. This tour is quite the remarkable adventure! Book online or call Discover Hawaii Tours at 808-670-3743.
Written By: Leo Malagon