Hawaii Shopping Center Welcomes Five New Merchants to Ward Centers
Ward Centers, a Hawaii shopping center located in Honolulu, Oahu, recently released a list of new business merchants that will be opening soon. The stores will offer a variety of products from fresh baked pastries to clothing.
From a press release by Ward Centers:
- CaraMia – CaraMia features a collection of Hello Kitty branded products and other products specially chosen for girls. The store will offer services such as customized theme parties, as well as pre-made party items created to order for at-home parties. CaraMia is located at Ward Warehouse, next to T&C Surf, and will open September 15.
- Ocean Queen – Ocean Queen, opening September 1, will be located near Happy Haleiwa at Ward Warehouse. The store offers an array of yoga and meditation products, as well as Himalayan and Tibetan apparel, jewelry, bags and hand crafted items.
- Chelsea – Chelsea offers a variety of boutique products including European-style day-wear for women, Inu Inu clothing for dogs, jewelry, handbags and an assortment of unique gift items. Opening September 1, Chelsea will be located at Ward Warehouse next to Pa’ina Café.
- The Patisserie – The Patisserie, opening at Ward Warehouse in October between Pa’ina Café and T&C Surf, offers quality, fresh baked goods including a gourmet bread line of sandwich breads, baguettes, foccacia, European breads, French pastries, donuts, gourmet scones, Danishes, signature cakes and pies, cupcakes and more. Soups, sandwiches, salads and other deli items are also available, as well as illy coffee and gourmet teas. The Patisserie will open for breakfast daily at 7 a.m.
- Divalicious – Opening in the first week of October, Divalicious will be located adjacent to the Honolulu Chocolate Company at Ward Centre. Divalicious features contemporary women’s clothing, handbags, shoes and accessories from brands including Lush, Audrey, Cecico, Ya and Jillia.