Bundle Your Oahu Tours And See Oahu’s Best Sites
Many people who visit Hawaii tend to stay on one island and experience all of the wonders the island has. Oahu is by far the most visited island in Hawaii, so why not bundle up your Oahu tours so you can check of all the boxes in your Hawaii “to-do” list!
Bundle your Oahu tours!The three things that usually top people’s “to-do” list when visiting Hawaii are: Go to a Hawaiian luau, visit Pearl Harbor, and take a circle island tour. If these things are topping your list, planning them out just got even easier! Our 3-Day Oahu Sightseeing Tour Package does all 3 of these things to the fullest! It combines our Battleships of World War II tour, our Oahu Circle Island Tour, and the Polynesian Cultural Center’s Ali’i Luau!
Some highlights from these Oahu tours are:
- A guided deck tour of the USS Missouri.
- Actual historical footage from the Japanese attack at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
- A solemn and memorable visit the the USS Arizona Memorial.
- The island’s sweetest treats and unique souvenirs at the Dole Pineapple Pavilion.
- The award-winning evening show “Ha: Breath of Life” at the Polynesian Cultural Center.
- A fresh local lunch at an ancient Hawaiian fishpond.
- Hawaiian coffee and macadamia nut samples at Tropical Farms.
- Stunning scenic view of Oahu’s offshore islands and lookouts.
- Historic downtown Honolulu city tour.
- Beach stops along Oahu’s famed North Shore.