In celebration of our Facebook milestone—30,000 Likes, all thanks to YOU!—we want to highlight 30 of the most fabulous posts on the Discover Hawaii Tours Facebook page.
But before we begin, everyone at Discover Hawaii Tours would like to say mahalo for your continued support. We are humbled by your aloha!
30 Fabulous Facebook Moments
30. Our first fan comment en francais!
29. Which is better: fireworks or sunsets?
28. Summer arrives and the pink hibiscus flowers outside our Honolulu office are blooming beautifully!
26. Thanks to Eagle, we’re still scratching our heads trying to figure out the secret to a “mother’s glow”…
25. Poem: 14-lines about Hawaii’s beauty.
23. That “feet in the sand” feeling is hard to replicate.
20. Been on tour? Like this!
18. Tour guide Dennis Lynch shares a photo on Mother’s Day.
14. Poems become a mainstay on our Facebook page.
12. 2012 is here!
9. You don’t see Hawaii, you experience it.
8. It’s a “Pau Hana” Aloha Friday.
6. Discover Hawaii Tours joins Facebook on April 2, 2009. Here’s our very first post.
2. The most-liked Facebook post: Hawaii super moon.
1. …30,000 Likes! Mahalo for your support!
Here’s to the next great Facebook milestone, all because of you!
Remember to visit our Facebook page for daily Hawaii updates.
About the author
Eagle enjoys reading, music and meditation. He is passionate about internet marketing trends and the travel industry.He is currently working as vice president of online marketing at Discover Hawaii Tours.Since 2007 Eagle Strayhorn has been blogging about Hawaii Travel and Tourism. This Blog is a premiere online resource providing Hawaii-based information, travel tip and cultural awareness.