Your vacation planning just got easier. We’ve gathered the three most popular tours in Hawaii as chosen by travelers who visited Hawaii in 2012. These are the best Hawaii tours, hands down!
The Top 3 Best Hawaii Tours
- Full-Day Oahu Circle Island Eco-Adventure Tour
- One Day Hawaii Volcano Eco Tour
- Complete Pearl Harbor Experience Tour
Don’t take our word for it, keep reading.
See Oahu at its best. Escape the crowded streets of Waikiki and discover the natural wonders of Oahu.
With a strong focus on outdoor adventure, the Full-Day Oahu Circle Island tour skips the touristy attractions and takes you to the island’s hidden gems:
- Walk the grounds of Byodo-In Temple, a peaceful retreat beneath green, misty mountains
- Explore the North Shore on a rainforest waterfall hike at Waimea Falls
- Experience ancient Hawaiian history at historic locations like the Nu’uanu Pali Lookout
Witness the volcanic landscape of the Big Island, where the ever-erupting Mount Kilauea amazes visitors daily.
Volcanoes, rainforests, underground lava tubes, even a black sand beach—this tour packs an explosive experience into one perfect day.
- Learn the history of Hawaii’s volcanoes at the Jaggar Museum
- Walk through the Thurston Lava Tube, created by an underground lava flow.
- Discover a Big Island black sand beach
- Witness a unique dynamic landscape created by volcanoes
The most comprehensive Pearl Harbor tour. Visit all the major Pearl Harbor Historic Sites with a professional tour guide.
Pearl Harbor isn’t the same without a complete tour.
- Explore the grounds of the Pearl Harbor Visitor Museum
- Meet with actual Pearl Harbor survivors
- Walk inside the USS Bowfin Submarine
- Experience the USS Arizona Memorial
- Tour the deck of the USS Missouri Battleship
- Enjoy exclusive authorized access to Ford Island
- Marvel at vintage aircraft at the Pacific Aviation Museum
- See historic landmarks in Honolulu
Every tour has enormous benefits
Maximize your vacation time.
Our tours feature mini-coach buses for quick boarding time, so you can see more sites throughout the day.
Make new friends.
Small-group tours create the perfect environment to interact with fellow travelers and your tour guide. You’ll love meeting new people on your next tour!
We take care of hotel transportation.
Enjoy complimentary pick-up and drop-off for Waikiki hotels. Stress less about transportation and spend more time experiencing Hawaii.