About Tropical Farms
Taste some of the freshest samples of Macadamia Nuts and Hawaiian Coffee when you visit Tropical Farms with your guide! This working-farm near Kualoa Ranch is the best place to shop for ono Hawaiian snacks at affordable prices. Indulge your senses after a visit to Chinaman’s Hat as you enjoy freshly roasted mac nuts straight from the source. Even the locals come here to explore the amazing variety of foods and drinks!
Steve and Chrissy Paty founded Tropical Farms in 1987 as a roadside stop for travelers on Kamehameha Highway. Over two decades later, their farm and shop hosts hundreds of visitors from around the world every day. The Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm is a perfect getaway on Oahus eastern shores.
Facts & Trivia
- Island: Oahu
- Duration: 15-20 minutes for sampling and purchasing island coffee and goodies
- Amenities: Food, coffee, macadamia nut samples, snacks, tropical beverages, restrooms.
- Insider Tip: Youll find Oahus most delicious macadamia nut snacks and more, try them all!
- Fun Fact: The Paty family cracks, sorts and packages macadamias at night and greet visitors during the day!
- What to Expect: Friendly owners Steve and Chrissy Paty offering samples of their delicious coffee and mac nuts, plus many other treats.