About Likeke Falls
Your gateway to authentic, real Hawaii, Likeke Falls is an easy hike through the rainforest of the Ko’olau Mountains. Surround yourself with lush tropical trees, plants and wildlife on the way to the waterfall. Nearby is a fantastic view of East Oahu at Nu’uanu Pali Lookout, where you’ll see Kailua Town and Kaneohe Town. Look for friendly chickens munching on kukui nuts!
The trail leading to this waterfall was created in the 1960s by Richard Davis and has changed course over the decades. Likeke Falls originates from a mountain spring and is not dependent on rainfall.
Facts & Trivia
- Island: Oahu
- Duration: Waterfall hike takes about 1 1/2-2 hours.
- Amenities: Restroom before hike, bottled water provided No swimming.
- Insider Tip: Keep your eyes peeled for avocado trees!
- Fun Fact: The Ko'olaus are home to native wildlife like the Koa butterfly and the mamaki plant.
- What to Expect: A variety of tropical plants, fruits, wildlife, and spectacular view
- Map Link: loadEmbeds();