Hyatt Regency Waikiki
About Hyatt Regency Waikiki
Standing tall above the Waikiki skyline is the Hyatt Regency Waikiki. With 1,230 guestrooms split between two 40-story towers, the hotel is one of the tallest in town. Stunning views of the entire south shore and surfers of Waikiki Beach can be seen from the hotel’s upper balconies.
Three levels featuring 80 shops overlook a beautiful waterfall in the open air lobby where you can relax or shop for the perfect souvenir from Hawaii. Or head up to the Just across Kalakaua Avenue is the Duke Statue which is one of Waikiki’s most popular landmarks!
Tour Pick-Up Location:Taking a tour? If you’re staying at the Hyatt Regency-Oahu, we’ll pick you up on the Koa Ave. bus loading area of the Hyatt Regency-Oahu.
Built in 1976 the Hyatt Regency Hotel has been a central figure of Waikiki for decades. Since refurbishing in 1999 the hotel has been able to keep up with growing needs for 21st Century amenities like 32-inch flat screen TV’s in every room, and even air purification systems for hypo-allergenic rooms.
Facts & Trivia
- Island: Oahu
- Amenities: 3 restaurants, fabulous shopping, exercise gym, cultural classes & activities, world-class spa, pool & hot tub.
- Insider Tip: Start your morning off with a delicious latte from Kimo Bean Coffee located on the ground floor behind the waterfall.
- Fun Fact: Taking cleanliness to a new level, the Hyatt Regency Waikiki's Respire guest rooms are treated with extra care to be hypo-allergenic.
- What to Expect: Easy access to Waikiki Beach, luxurious amenities, and stunning views of the entire south shore.
- Pop Culture: The Hyatt Regency Waikiki is the world's 120th largest hotel!