About Hana Highway
Experience a spectacular drive along Hana Highway, also known as the Road to Hana, and discover one of the world’s most scenic highways. You’ll discover beautiful beaches, legendary waterfalls, lush rainforest and the “Last Hawaiian Place”, Hana Town. Sights to see include Keanae Lookout, the Kaupo Store, Wailua Falls, Puohokamoa Falls, Ulupalakua Ranch and so much more!Why do they call it the Road to Hana? Because it’s not just the destination, but the extraordinary sights that will take your breath away. Lucky for you, we do all the driving so you can enjoy the luscious landscape lined with tumbling waterfalls, green valleys and some of the most spectacular oceanic views you’ll ever see. Navigating over 600 curves and 50 single-lane bridges is a huge task for most, but our expert drivers make it easy to enjoy the ride. So relax while our guides share Maui’s fascinating history as we make full circle around the Hana Highway.
Originally built for sugar plantation workers commuting to Hana Town.
Facts & Trivia
- Island: Maui
- Amenities: Restrooms, gift shops, picture opportunities, lunch.
- Insider Tip: Forget driving these forever-winding roads, take a guided tour!
- Fun Fact: This winding, 68-mile road features over 600 curves and 50 single-lane bridges!
- What to Expect: Beautiful beaches, gorgeous waterfalls, tropical rainforests and more.
- Pop Culture: Beatles guitarist George Harrison bought a 63-acre estate near Hana in 2001.