West Maui and Molokai Helicopter TourAverage rating:
Discover West Maui & Molokai on a Helicopter Tour
See the Beautiful Shoreline of Maui from a Helicopter
Find Hidden Waterfalls and the Lush Valleys of West Maui
Fly Over Two Hawaiian Islands on a Thrilling Helicopter Adventure
- 45-50 Minute Flight
- Fly Over West Maui and Molokai
- Full Narration of Maui Sites
- Hawaii State Certified Pilots
- Lush Iao Valley
- Towering Waterfalls of West Maui
- Kahakuloa Head and Valley
- Wall of Tears of Waihee Valley
- Towering Honokohau Falls
- Olowalu Valley
- Views of Wailuku Town
- Kealia Pond and Wildlife Refuge
- Ma'a'lea Harbor
- Thousand Peaks Surf Break at Ukumehame Beach Park
- Kapalua Pineapple Fields
- Cross Pailolo Channel to Molokai
- Towering Sea Cliffs of Molokai
- Pu'uka'oku Falls – Tallest Waterfall in Hawaii
- Halawa Valley and Waterfalls
- Pelekunu Valley
About Your Tour
Board your chopper for what will be a day you’ll always remember. Your State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guide and helicopter pilot will have a wealth of knowledge to share about the surrounding area.
Fly around the majestic and untouched beauty of the West Maui Mountains. You’ll get an up-close and personal look at the Hawaii of old; witness cascading waterfalls, mist shrouded mountain peaks, rainbows, and a lush rainforest all from the unique aerial perspective only obtained by a helicopter.
Cross the Pailolo Channel, one of the roughest and windiest channels in Hawaii, and reach the shores of Molokai, “The Friendly Isle.” Molokai is home to extremely high sea cliffs as well as Hawaii’s tallest waterfall, crashing more than 2,500 feet to the floor below.
The views you’ll experience of the remote valleys and the famous Kalaupapa peninsula. This tour of two beautiful islands is sure to be the highlight of your trip, so book your flight today!