Star of Honolulu – Dinner Cruise and ShowAverage rating:
Views of Waikiki and Diamond Head
Star of Honolulu Dinner Cruise
Star of Honolulu Dining Room
Stunning Views of Oahu Coast
- Coffee and Tea
- 3-Course Dinner
- 1 Welcome Mai-Tai
- Waikiki Motor Coach Transportation
- Custom Built 232 Foot Vessel
- 60′ High Observation Sun Deck.
- ‘My Hawaii – Lei of Memories' Show'
- Premium Drink Beverages
- Non-Alcoholic Champagne Toast
- Premium Drinks for Purchase (21+)
- Picturesque Views of Oahu from Sea
- Hawaii's Only ADA Compliant Ship
- Pier Side Hula Welcome
- On Board Hula Performance
- Live Hawaiian Music
- State of the Art Sound System
About Your Tour
Board the Star of Honolulu and start the evening off right with a welcome Mai Tai. Including four spacious decks and six dining rooms, the Star of Honolulu is Hawaiis largest and only A.D.A. compliant vessel.
There are plenty of spots to enjoy the breathtaking views of Oahus coastline, including Downtown Honolulu, Diamond Head Crater, and Waikiki Beach. You will be awestruck by the spectacular Hawaiian sunset, which can be viewed all around the ship. The delicious 3-course dinner includes all-you-can-eat crab, with steak, plus many side options to choose from. A sunset dinner cruise during your visit to Hawaii is something you do not want to miss, and they dont get any better than the Star of Honolulu!
Book your tour now, and start charging your camera battery; youre going to capture some great memories on this cruise!