Maui Spectacular Helicopter TourAverage rating:
View the Stunning Beaches and Coastline of Maui
Discover Hidden Waterfalls From a Bird’s Eye Vantage Point
See the Lush West Maui Mountains
Fly Over Mt. Haleakala During Your Maui Helcopter Tour
- 90-Minute Flight From Kahului
- Full Narration of Island Sites
- Hawaii State Certified Pilots
- Exclusive Landing Area on Halelakala Slopes
- Refreshments Served at Ulupalakua Ranch
- Fly Over Haleakala Crater
- Oheo Gulch
- Hana Town and Hana Bay
- Keanae Valley
- Hundreds of Hidden Waterfalls
- Rugged Shoreline of East Maui
- Journey the entire Hana Highway
- Lush Iao Valley
- Towering Waterfalls of West Maui
- Distant Views of Molokai
- Kahakuloa Head and Valley
- Wall of Tears of Waihee Valley
- Towering Honokohau Falls
- Olowalu Valley
- Views of Wailuku Town
- Kealia Pond and Wildlife Refuge
- Ma'a'lea Harbor
- Kapalua Pineapple Fields
About Your Tour
This is the most exclusive helicopter tour of Maui. You’ll get to the unique experience to see the West Maui Mountains and East Maui all in one day, with an added stop along the way.
As you tour the West Maui Mountains you’ll be amazed by the spectacular beauty of the massive valley walls where hundreds of waterfalls cascade down to rainforest streams below. As you head out to see East Maui, a landing is in order.
Touch down at an exclusive and remote landing spot located within the Ulupalakua ranch, where you are treated to refreshments while scanning the breathtaking scenery the surrounds you.
You’ll finish the day with a tour of East Maui which will include Haleakala National park and the Haleakala Crater as well as Hana town. Home to the largest rainforest in the United States, East Maui is a great ending to your day that will be filled with great memories and photos.
Book your Maui Spectacular today because seats on the helicopter fill up fast!