Kualoa Ranch Two Hour Horseback Riding with TransportationAverage rating:
Visit Hollywood Film Locations at Kualoa Ranch
Fun Activities at Kualoa Ranch, Oahu
Explore the Lush Jungles of Kualoa Valley
See Chinaman’s Hat and Ancient Hawaiian Fishponds
- Two Hour Horseback Tour of Kualoa Ranch
- Informative guides provide interesting insight into the history and culture
- See beautiful vistas with fantastic views from this working cattle ranch
- Pickup and return to your Waikiki area hotel
- Easy going horses are ideal for beginners and intermediate horseback riders
About Your Tour
Explore the stunning Kualoa Ranch on horseback while enjoying breathtaking scenery on a two-hour tour of Kualoa’s vast property. Venture deep into Oahu’s famed Ka`a`awa Valley while experiencing the spectacular landscapes of the island’s ridges and open ocean. Visit famous movie sites where Jurassic Park, 50 First Dates, and LOST were filmed. Lots of fun for beginner and intermediate horseback riders!
Round trip transportation from Waikiki Hotels is included.
*Restrictions apply: Horseback 4’6” or taller, under 230 lbs, 10 years & older, must wear pants and close toed shoes.