Hawaii Honeymoon PackageAverage rating:
- Airport Flower Lei Greeting
- Round-Trip Airport Transportation (Departure and Arrival)
- 7 nights / 8 days in Oahu
- 7-Night Stay at Oceanside Resort
- Enjoy Luxury Club Floor Ocean Front Accommodations
- Deluxe Room & Ammenities
- Sparkling beverage with champagne glasses on the evening of check-in
- Chocolate-covered strawberries waiting for you in your room
- Dine at Top Waikiki Beach Restaurants
- Shop at Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center
- Picnic lunch with silverware, plates, napkins, and tablecloth at secret beach
- Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour
- Optional Island Hop Tour: Hawaii Volcano Eco Tour (Big Island) or The Road to Hana Tour (Maui)
- Spectacular Hawaiian Luau
- Expert Tour Guides
- Sunset Dinner Cruise
About Your Tour
Welcome to the islands of Hawai’i, the ideal destination for romance and beauty. A honeymoon is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to make memories that will last a lifetime. Let Discover Hawaii Tours make your honeymoon an unforgettable experience, full of fun and adventure.
Escape to one of the island’s hidden beaches, explore the lush tropical rainforests of `Oahu, or swim with wild dolphins in the Pacific! Fly over the world’s most active volcano in a helicopter then awaken your cultural senses while spending a romantic evening under the stars at the island’s hottest Luau.
There are so many ways to make your honeymoon a memorable one; let Discover Hawaii Tours show you the way.
Tours & Activities
Add breakfast, lunch and dinner for USD $100 per day
*Although this package includes a wide range of activities designed to provide you with the best in Hawaii, we are also able to customize an itinerary to your taste.
Day 1 | Welcome to Hawaii – E Komo Mai
Airport – Hotel Transfer. Lei greeting.
Day 2 | Relax
Day off to relax and get on vacation mode.
Day 3 | Pearl Harbor & Circle Island
Circle the island of Oahu and visit the best sites on the entire island. Your day starts with Pearl Harbor, includes lunch, and allows you to see the entire island. [More]
Day 5 | Romantic Night
Day off – At night: The Big Kahuna Luau: High above Honolulu’s glittering lights and Diamond Head is the venue of The Big Kahuna Luau. Experience the beautiful culture of Hawai’i as we present a night of music, hula, and fire dancing. [More]
Day 6 | Relax
Enjoy a day at the beach
Optional:Paddle Board Lessons
Day 7 | Snorkel & Dolphin Adventure
Enjoy a three-hour cruise, where you’ll jump in the warm waters of the Pacific, getting up and close with playful Spinner Dolphins.[More]
Day 8 | Sunset Dinner Cruise
Board the luxurious Star of Honolulu for a 5 Star Dinner Cruise aboard the custom built cruise ship, complete with live entertainment and a delicious seven course meal. [More]