Full-Day Sport Fishing Exclusive Private CharterAverage rating:
Tropical Catch of the Day
- One Total Price, Up to 6 Passengers!
- Fishing Poles & Premium Tackle
- 8-10 Hour Private Fishing Charter
- Fish the Deep Waters off Oahu's Coast
- All Equipment Provided
- 3 Staterooms, 2 Full Heads, & Galley
- First Class Fighting Chair
- 48′ Egg Harbor Custom Yacht
- State of the Art Fishing Boat
- First Class Interior & Amenities
- Air Conditioning & DVD Player
- Fish for Marlin, Ahi, & Mahi Mahi
- Fresh Tropical Catch
- Experienced Fishing Crew
- Please Arrive 30 Minutes Prior to Departure
- Check-In at Kewalo Basin, Slip N
- Boat Departs Kewalo Basin, Located at 1125 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu, HI 96814
- Exclusive Pearl Harbor Memorabilia Coupon With Purchase
About Your TourJoin the expert Captian and Crew for a full day out on the open seas! With over 40 years combined experience in the charter fishing industry, you in for a great day of fishing, starting near Downtown Honolulu and traveling out into the deep blue Hawaiian waters for a fun day with Hawaii sport fishing masters!
One flat-rate price reserves the entire boat, with room for up to six passengers.
On board the state of the art fishing yacht, you will be fishing the high seas in style! The 48’ Egg Harbor Custom Sport Fishing Yacht, which features first-class interior, air conditioning, DVD player, full galley and kitchen, 2 bedrooms, two full restrooms with showers, and a first class fighting chair.
The crew can easily spot the big-game fish from the high observation tower, located on the rear of the boat. Pacific Blue Marlin, Ahi (Yellow Fin Tuna), Mahi Mahi (Dorado), Ono (Wahoo), and Aku (Skip Jack Tuna) are common in Hawaiian waters, and your crew for the day are experts in where these fish are found. There is no need to be intimidated by the fish, the crew caters to experienced and beginners alike.
Fishing in Hawaii is one of the most authentic activities you can do. The waters of Oahu are ripe with tropical fish and your catch of the day is ready for you. Your boat and crew are ready and waiting to show you the high seas, so make your reservations today!
Featured ReviewsAverage rating:
There are no reviews for this activity yet, feel free to add yours!