Downhill Bike and Waterfall HikeAverage rating:
Downhill Bike Ride On the Slopes of Tantalus
- Downhill bike ride from
- Picture opportunities from Manoa Lookout
- 5-mile bike ride on paved road
- Bell helmets and KHS cruiser bikes included
- 200-feet Hidden Waterfall in Manoa
- Round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- 2-mile round trip hike to
- Hike through thick bamboo forest
- Lunch, snacks and water included
- Remnants of ancient Hawaii farms
- Expert Eco Tour Guide
- Endemic and Introduced Flora and Fauna
- Panoramic Views of Downtown Honolulu and
About Your Tour
Enter the lush green world of Oahu’s tropical rainforest and enjoy a fun-filled day of Oahu’s most popular outdoor eco-tours: bicycling in Hawaii. This combo tour takes you to a hidden waterfall in Manoa and then to Mount Tantalus for an exciting bike ride in the hills of Honolulu.
Begin your day with a hike to one of Oahu’s tallest waterfalls, hidden deep in Manoa Valley, crashing over 200 feet to a freshwater pool below. During your hike, learn the legends and history of the valley, ripe with ancient stories passed down through many generations and vital to the connection to Hawaii’s past. The trail is lined with endemic and introduced plants, flowers, and vegetation, and your expert naturalist eco-guide is a certified expert on everything you will see, and soon you will feel like one too!
Getting back to your hotel in Waikiki is not your average drive back. Journey down an extinct volcano on a KHS Cruiser Bicycle, enjoying panoramic views of Downtown Honolulu and Waikiki Beach, the cool tropical breeze, and the natural beauty that makes up Oahu.
Our Downhill Bicycle and Manoa Valley Waterfall Hike includes lunch, snacks, and ice cold water to keep you refreshed and energized throughout the day. An unforgettable eco-tour adventure for your trip to Hawaii, make your reservations today!