Big Island Spectacular Helicopter TourAverage rating:
See the Magnificent Kohala Coast on the Island of Hawaii
Witness Unmatched Views of Hawaii’s Only Active Volcano
Take in Views of Hawaii’s Mt. Kilauea that are Inaccessible by Land
Fly Above the Ever Changing Coastline of the Big Island of Hawaii
- 2-Hour Flight Departs Waikaloa
- Full Narration of Big Island Sites
- Hawaii State Certified Pilots
- Fly From Hilo to Volcanoes National Park to Kohala Coast
- Voted World's Best Helicopter Thrill by Travel Channel
- Most Current Sites of Volcanic Activity
- Fly Over Mt. Kilauea, World's Most Active Volcano
- Extinct Lava Flows and Lava Fields
- Deep Valleys of the Kohala Mountains
- Thousand Foot Waterfalls of the Kohala Coast
- Lush Hamakua Coast
- Remnants of Ancient Hawaiian Temples and Settlements
About Your Tour
Voted #1 by The Travel Channel as the “World’s Best Helicopter Thrill”, this tour will produce some of the most amazing memories and photographs you may ever see! This tour will take you around two of the most beautiful and awe-inspiring areas on the entire Big Island of Hawaii.
You’ll see the world’s most active volcanic area, Mt. Kilauea; erupting continuously since 1983, Mother Nature’s most intense force will amaze you and your family. Your pilot will customize your tour based on the most active areas of the volcano, increasing your chances of getting to see some up-close lava action!
Get a chance to see the Hamakua coast in all its beauty and splendor from the most unique perspective available. You’ll witness the spectacular towering sea cliffs that open into deep meandering valleys of the Kohala Mountains. Have your camera ready for the cascading waterfalls that fall thousands of feet to lush rainforests below.
Blue Hawaiian Helicopter Tours is Hawaii’s most exclusive, so book your tour today to guarantee you get the chance to have this unique experience.